Sunday, July 27, 2008

More loves...

I thought of a few more things that I love about being here right now, so I thought I'd quickly share those...
First of all, they have the best fruit here- and what makes it taste even that much better is that it isn't that expensive (compared to the U.S. I guess). In this picture here, I am about to eat a huge fruit salad that cost me about $2.50. How great is that?!

Secondly, I love moments like these. We ride the bus quite a bit from the orphanage to Bogota and other places- and not just in Colombia- but in about every South American country I've been in, they like to squeeze about as many people as humanly possible on a bus. I love moments like these when we have to ask ourselves, "Is this really happening right now?" We have a lot of these moments, and they make for great laughs afterward. Here is a picture that also shows you just how well Joseph fits in here. :)

4 comments:

Jason & Kelli West said...

Bianca,
I found your blog through your other one (las chicas) and I didn't know that you guys were down in columbia! How great for you! What a fun experience! we hope all is well. We miss you guys, and hopefully will see you soon! Lots of love!

Cristi said...

Yes! That thought of "is this really happening" has happend often in our trip here in Venezuela. I am so close to you guys...it makes me want to hike the mountain and cross into Colombia and meet up with you! Miss you lots!

Abby said...

Soo good to hear from you Bianca!! What a fun adventure you guys are on!! Love all the pictures! I'm glad you have a blog now so we can keep in touch. My blog is private.. I'll add you with the email address you emailed me from. Take care!!!

holly jo said...

Cute...who is that really tall giant?