Saturday, August 1, 2009

4th of July



Joseph makes a great Uncle. He enjoys being a kid (probably more than the kids do) and I've got pictures to prove it. I love that about him so much (although there are times when it does drive me nuts, but for the most part, I love it.)

Over the 4th of July weekend, we spent time at the Merkley's farm swimming all day, eating delicious food off the grill, and to top it all off at the end of the night- we set off fireworks and watched the fireflies put on a show of their own. It was such a nice weekend- fun to see the kids, and even more fun to watch Joseph play with them. 


Now when it came to the fireworks, Joseph was the master...  
 


...risking his life just for the sake of putting on a good fireworks show for the rest of us. I'm so proud. 


1 comment:

Cheri' said...

Such good times! I loved the firework show. It's so nice to be able to have your own. The kids loved swimming with Joseph. Thanks for being so much fun you two.