Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thursday Night

It's Thursday night- and I think that mentally I've already checked out for the weekend. I have that careless and relaxed feeling that usually accompanies Friday afternoon-

I've been getting lost here in front of the computer for the past hour and every time I think I am just about to X-out of every page I suddenly think of one more thing I want to do on the computer...like post on the blog for instance.

Anyway, just wanted to post on here and say that overall- life is good. I can't complain. I am continuing to learn and grow at my job- so that is a good thing. But, I must admit, after an hour of looking at other people's blogs and seeing what seemed like hundreds of baby pics, I'm kind of wishing that was my life. Someday at least.

Joe continues to be busy at school. Just a few more months though! We are getting to the end. Can you believe it?!

5 comments:

The Shelley Family said...

I am so excited to see that u updated your blog!!!
I look at all the blogs like yours and think...ahhhh...I remember the days before kids :)
Enjoy every stage of your life...the next time it is just the two of you...you and Joseph will be OLD...lol...

Lauren said...

Bianca! I'm so excited you updated it! It's good to hear what you guys are up to! Is any of the jewelry selling or have you done any shows lately? p.s. Do you remember Emilie Foss? She's here at Jerusalem with me and said to say hi! love you!

Scott and Cassidy Cowley said...

Hey Bianca and Joe... I'm so glad I came across your blog. It's fun to see what your up to. Thats exciting Joe's almost done with school!

Terry Family said...

Hi Joe and Bianca. I'm so glad I found your blog and to see that you guys are doing well. Wow...you two are busy. Let us know if you ever make it to the west coast!

-Alissa

candace said...

Is this the amazing Bianca Merkley who sings "Grateful"?? I love that song and your entire CD, really! Just thought I'd say so because some things you just can't hold back...